Growth Marketing Manager
Who we are
Cityblock Health is a new type of healthcare company, operating out of Brooklyn and backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs, along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to radically improve the health of urban communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we bring the capability to deliver care in the home and neighborhood with our field-based teams.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations and leading commercial partners, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. We deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services through a network of neighborhood hubs with deep community-based partnerships and world-class technology.
We partner with payers and at-risk providers, accepting capitated financial risk to care for their most vulnerable, high and rising risk members. Additionally, we invest in strategic partnerships with community-based and social services organizations, in some instances bringing them into the value equation through sub-capitation and performance-based compensation.
Over the next year we’ll grow quickly, including entering new markets, each with their own commercial relationships and field-based teams. This role will be a key contributor to the success of our business.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial Growth Marketing Manager to drive marketing and communications campaigns as we scale to serve more members and communities in North Carolina. This role will be focused on our expansion into North Carolina, including acquiring new members and engaging existing members (with focus on Medicaid and Medicare Advantage) and building our brand presence. You will drive strategy and execution of Cityblock’s member acquisition and engagement activities and lead collaborations with our health plan partners. You will have a unique opportunity to build out our strategy as we expand our capabilities and services, including caring for multigenerational families and children in North Carolina.
You will work closely with the Cityblock Marketing Lead to define and develop integrated campaigns and collaborate extensively with internal stakeholders, including Cityblock’s local North Carolina leadership and corporate Design, User Research, Clinical, and Operations teams. In doing so, you will have a key role in building on our understanding of members’ journeys at Cityblock, from the time we first outreach to them to sustained engagement once they are in our care. Additionally, you will manage our day-to-day co-marketing and collaboration efforts with our health plan partner in North Carolina. You will have significant accountability to execute and deliver on varied programs that support our growing business.
- Partner with local and national Cityblock Clinical & Operations leaders to define & execute strategies for scaling Cityblock’s outreach model to engage hard-to-reach members
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns to grow Cityblock’s Medicaid and Medicare Advantage membership
- Conduct market research and analysis to best understand local community needs and inform Marketing strategy
- Develop creative concepts in partnership with Design & Marketing Leads and execute on campaigns that may include:
- Direct marketing (e.g., direct mail, email)
- Traditional advertising (e.g. radio, print, transit)
- Digital marketing (e.g., keyword search, display, social media)
- Organize and execute community education & sales events in partnership with our Community Partnerships team, health plan Sales team
- Manage vendors contracted to execute campaign assets & activities
- Coordinate closely with our health plan partner on co-marketing initiatives
- Engage local providers, members, and communities to increase health education and awareness
- Locally build and maintain Cityblock’s local brand presence pre-launch and over time
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years of Marketing experience, ideally within digital health, traditional healthcare organizations (e.g., health systems or health plans), or community-based non-profit
- You have experience with direct B2C health care and/or patient marketing and experience
- You have demonstrated ability to own varied end-to-end marketing initiatives from concept through to delivery and manage large, complex, multi-site campaigns
- You have exceptional and demonstrable abilities across:
- Strategic development & execution of integrated Marketing campaigns
- Understanding of Medicaid & Medicare policy and regulatory guidelines
- Project management & client-facing experience
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.