Growth Marketing Manager at Paperspace
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:29 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Paperspace is a high-performance cloud computing and ML development platform for building, training and deploying machine learning models. Tens of thousands of individuals, startups and enterprises use Paperspace to iterate faster and collaborate on intelligent, real-time prediction engines.
Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Battery Ventures, Intel Capital, SineWave Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, Y Combinator and Initialized Capital.
Please apply via Lever.
About the role
Paperspace is seeking a Growth Marketer in the greater New York area to join our team in Brooklyn. We are looking for someone with experience to help us scale during this major growth phase of the company. This is a unique opportunity to not only lead growth efforts at a startup, but to do so at a company that is working at the intersection of many exciting fields like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for someone:
• With a deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and growth
• Who can drive user acquisition and company growth
• Who understands startup scaling and is able to identify pain points in growth efforts
• Who can quickly come up with and execute on growth experiments
• Who is metrics-driven and committed to finding ways of measuring success
• That has strong critical thinking skills and creativity
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build, and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies that drive qualified pipeline of sales opportunities
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
The requirements are:
• Experience in growth or marketing at a successful startup - preferably a technology company
• Familiarity with development environments
• Impressive track record and ability to show user and business growth
• Impressive track record to “sell product” to consumers with clearly defined strategies
• Experience building or expanding marketing efforts and team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance, with vision & dental (US-based employees only)
• Employer-matched retirement benefits (401k)
• Generous vacation policy
• Fitness & wellness benefit
• In-office employees share one meal a day together
• Commuter benefits with contribution from the company
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply via Lever.
Read Full Job Description