Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $150 million and are trusted in over 1 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
As the Growth Marketing Strategist at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will lead our B2B Marketing efforts in a significant way to help Rhino scale. Rhino is solving an important problem that impacts millions of people every year — you’ll have a recognizable impact on our mission of creating more affordable access to housing.In this role you will:
- Develop and expand our Growth Marketing roadmap: define and optimize the platforms to nurture B2B leads through the customer journey using a variety of digital tactics
- Launch and iterate on marketing programs over the entire buying cycle, from acquisition to close, supporting and converting leads through our sales funnel
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion of prospects
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of Growth Marketing efforts
- Work with Product Marketing and Creative teams to brief new campaigns in email, direct mail, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Collaborate with Partnerships and Customer Success teams to develop and execute strategic campaigns across core audience segments
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and making improvements based on insights
- Proven ability to build out dashboards to share KPIs, learnings, and analysis
- Experience building a marketing stack, including onboarding and implementing new marketing automation tools and vendors
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to react to shifting priorities
- Experience in Real Estate ideal (but not required)
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member