Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
Hyperscience is looking to add a Senior Program Manager to the Product Marketing team in order to catalyze and enable our Go-to-market (GTM) functions. This person would work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Corporate Development, Customer Experience, and Marketing to take desired outcomes, and turn them into actionable, measurable programs. As the ultimate unblocker; this role will be a balance of big, strategic vision, and the nuance of what it takes to make it come to life. The ultimate problem solver, a successful candidate will be able to work alongside stakeholders in order to achieve targets; together.
This role can be based in New York City.
- Develop corporate-level programs, applicable to all Hyperscience personnel ensuring foundational knowledge of Hyperscience such as: Culture and Values, Product (feature, function, differentiation), Messaging (value, business problems), Technical (high-level architecture), How to get stuff done at Hyperscience (critical)
- Report on enablement workstream activity (ex. stoplight dashboard) for LT and stakeholders consumption
- Lead effort to classify different enablement and go-to-market activities as follows: Enablement: internal vs. external, technical vs business value, etc. GTM: launch vs. release. Vs announcement
- Lead cross-functional collaboration between Marketing, Product, and Sales to determine appropriate level of GTM activity for related release, announcement, etc.
- Build a go-to-market rubric to enable objectivity in classifying level of investment and activity surrounding a given release or GTM motion.
- Be the ultimate cross-functional “unblocker” as it relates to enablement and launch activities. Where blockers exist, this person will swoop in and bring the right people together to get the job done, in the time required.
- Oversee key enablement workstreams to ensure each enablement owner is successful in enabling their intended audience
- Organize all enablement workstreams into a comprehensive plan that is clear to understand and execute
- Experience in building executive level strategy, programming, and communications to message therein.
- Proven success in program execution from inception to post-mortem.
- Tenacity. A track record for understanding the nuance of getting stuff done, and bringing key stakeholders along with you.
Hyperscience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.