Head of Marketing Communications & Campaign Strategy
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
The Head of Marketing Communications & Campaign Strategy will manage the strategy, development and execution of the company’s communications (digital advertising, email, push, social, in-platform marketing messaging) and campaign content (SEO, merchandising presentations, landing pages, blog etc).
- Manage all aspects of the “marketing pipeline” including but not limited to: synthesizing strategy, creative brainstorms, design and copy development from pre-production and post-production.
- Create and own the marketing calendar and asset production plan
- Help to elevate, refine and solidify brand presentation and value proposition across all communications and content.
- Develop and manage the creative and messaging for all advertising campaigns (banners, landing pages, email, etc)
- Work with cross functional partners to develop and deliver content and communication requests for the broader business.
- Lead the marketing content strategy to drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty
- Ensure a cohesive and consistent presentation of key messaging and visuals for campaigns across all internal and external placements.
- Manage marketing’s design and copy team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing, communications and content creation.
- Track record in developing successful marketing collateral, customer communications and content.
- Extremely organized and comfortable managing and enforcing project timelines and deliverables from multiple team members and cross functional teams.
- Strong project management and analytics pertaining to creative and content
- Superior verbal and written communication required.
- Skilled with computers and proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with business and consumer marketing, ideally for a retail, ecommerce or marketplace business model.
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?