Head of Marketing, Germany at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Head of Marketing to lead marketing in Germany across all aspects of the business. Reporting to the Marketing Director - International, you will be responsible for executing a launch plan in a new market and developing ongoing marketing plans to support Peloton in Germany. You will partner closely with our EU and global product and marketing teams and work in partnership with a set of external agencies to deliver our goals.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director International and Global team on setting the marketing strategy and planning for the German market.
- Work with the team to determine which global plans should be leveraged and how to localize them for the German market, as well as develop specific local campaigns where necessary.
- Work closely together with the German PR manager to develop local PR and influencer strategy and oversee local community and social channels.
- Work with the EU Acquisition manager and local media agency to optimize media performance.
- Work with the EU CRM manager to optimize email performance and to create local email campaigns.
- Work with consumer insights team to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing as a result.
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns and programs from conception to creative briefs, creative development, planning, execution and reporting.
- Drive the optimization of creative across channels in collaboration with internal creative team and local creative agency.
- Work closely with retail team to determine potential retail marketing strategy and execution.
- Manage the local marketing spend to deliver high efficiency CAC and ROI. Work with EU team on local forecasting.
- Manage the local marketing team and agencies.
- 8+ years of experience in a strategic marketing role with experience in data-driven integrated marketing combining both online and offline channels.
- Superb project management skills to manage multiple high-profile projects at once.
- Ability to tell a brand story while understanding media buying and campaign performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with in-house and agency partners in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of connections in the German market with a deep understanding of the community and what makes the market thrive.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Eye for detail with ability to see and understand big-picture strategy.
- Fantastic presentation skills: ability to take translate information and insights into a clear format.
- University degree or equivalent experience required.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.