Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We recently ranked in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. A flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve been named a Best Place to Work three years running by Built In NYC. If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
The Head of Product Marketing Role
The Head of Product Marketing is a critical role for Knotch as we continue disrupting the marketing industry by creating a new category of content intelligence. This role leads product marketing, including category creation, analyst relationships, persona definition, content creation and management, as well as sales tools/collateral.
A successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for managing product marketing and category creation and will be hands-on as we grow our business.
This position is preferably based in New York City, though we are open to candidates outside of the NYC-area.
How you’ll add value at Knotch:
- Lead all aspects of the company’s product marketing initiatives, including category creation
- Improve and support creation of marketing and sales collateral, analysis, and product marketing materials
- Represent the company as a spokesperson
- Nurture and build out relationships with key analysts to further influence the creation and definition of the content intelligence
- Analyze and research the market and competitors as we further define the category of content intelligence
- Advocate for the more broad brand strategy and contribute to its evolution
- Drive operational efficiency across the marketing function
- Develop and nurture the product marketing and content-focused members of Knotch
You’ll be successful here if you are/possess:
- Team player/coach
- An ability to manage, mentor and motivate a team.
- Strong storytelling skills
- Experience building and creating categories
- 3+ years in executive management, 8+ years in marketing
- Growth stage experience in emerging technologies
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer.
We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.