Manager, Outlet Retention Marketing at Tapestry
Manager, Outlet Retention Marketing
The Manager will lead execution 360 campaign efforts for the Coach Outlet business, inclusive digital and store content with the goal of driving retention for Coach Outlet North America.
- Manage the strategic planning and development of campaign marketing programs, including broadly circulated brand messages (i.e. Holiday, Mother’s Day), targeted campaigns based on customer segmentation, and culturally relevant holidays (i.e. Pride, National Best Friends Day.)
- Bring ideas to improve outlet content marketing and be a champion of change with cross functional stakeholders.
- Proactively manage projects, schedules and priorities to ensure cross functional alignment and decisions can made to meet timelines and budget expectations.
- Liaison for Coach Outlet Marketing team to global marketing to share activation plans, recap results and monitor timelines for monthly campaigns.
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Share learnings with cross functional partners and Global Marketing to action on future campaigns to improve results.
- Write effective creative briefs that are on-brand, seasonally relevant, and compelling. Ensure marketing initiatives are consistent with global brand priorities, site & store merchandising strategies.
- Negotiate and manage on-mall strategy in key centers.
- Identify, recommend, and execute local/regional marketing initiatives for Outlet stores that align with overall brand strategies and achieve specific retention metrics.
- Lead store marketing calls to share updates with field team on a monthly basis.
- Partner with Clienteling and Global events to plan season local store events
- Develop and maintain cross functional relationships with leaders of the Outlet business, senior management & outside vendors. Must be able to partner with Creative Services, Outlet Site team, VM and Buying on promotional alignment, product assortment and overall creative approvals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-6 years of relevant marketing experience and knowledge of digital technology.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, an ability to prioritize, and be flexible and adaptable.
- Well-developed planning, implementation, and able to manage and maintain deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to drive the same in business partners.
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours, as needed, to support Retail Campaign launches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, high energy.
- Curiosity to learn more about evolving technologies.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently and solve problems.