Manager / Sr Manager, Marketing Demand Generation
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience we develop and deliver intelligent solutions to automate manual document processing for global financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government organizations. Founded in 2014, our solution extracts handwritten, cursive and printed typed text at better-than-human levels of accuracy and automation that get better over time. By streamlining operations and reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve customer service and drive new business opportunities.
With more than $50 million raised to date, we’re growing quickly and looking for individuals to join our team and make a difference in our organization and for our customers.
The Manager of Demand Generation owns all of the programs, campaigns and tactics that contribute to marketing's opportunity, pipeline and revenue goals. This individual will be responsible for creating a scalable demand generation and reporting function, driving the successful execution – and impact -- of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition targets. The incumbent is responsible for delivering measurable value from marketing programs, while instilling a clear level of accountability across marketing and cross-functional partners. The successful candidate will also understand how funnel optimization changes the need to deliver more volume and will have experience and a toolkit of tactics aimed at constant testing and optimization.
This is a full-time position located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- Plan, manage, and optimize, multi-channel campaigns to generate qualified leads and pipeline
- Closely collaborate with regional sales teams to strategize and prioritize effortsCoordinate with our technology partners to co-produce integrated demand gen campaigns
- Develop segmented nurture campaigns to support SDR efforts as well as drive bottom-of-funnel conversions
- Collaborate with our marketing operations team to update lead scoring Work with the sales team to optimize the prioritization of leads and develop ABM strategies for targeted follow-ups
- Research and initiate third party campaign placement that will drive net new leads
- Create and track demand generation performance, quality and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates
- Partner and collaborate with various Marketing stakeholders including: Product, digital, and content marketing to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with sales leaders and individual account executives to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to sales team goals.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience with a strong focus on ABM and Digital
- Have implemented traditional marketing tactics. We believe in integrated marketing and so all tactics including DM, print, sales drop programs, etc. need to be considered into the mix.
- Deep experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing growth strategies in SaaS environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment
- strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities
- Familiarity using, Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy New York City office
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description