Partnerships at MaestroQA are a critical component of demand generation and product strategy. This role will cultivate and nurture relationships with a rapidly growing set of partners by focusing on execution, generating revenue, maximizing partner engagement, acquiring new and retaining existing customers. The individual in this role will work directly with the VP Business Development and cross-functionally with the Marketing team to build and execute a multitude of programs by collaborating with internal and external resources on onboarding, campaigns, events, and training to grow programs based on current market trends and competition, introduce the MaestroQA brand to a new audience, and create sales enablement collateral and better together stories.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Create ROI-driven scalable programs and campaigns that can be used by multiple partners to drive joint pipeline growth while fully capitalizing on each partner’s unique engagement opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional internal stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering and Operations to align on and understand business priorities, plans, and implementation needs
- Manage the day-to-day relationships, operations, and performance tracking of new and existing partnerships to drive business results on time and on budget
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors
- Craft partner presentations, better together stories and provide product training to partners
- Support partner events, both virtual and (eventually) in the field
- Treat partners as an extension of our team, ensuring they are embedded into company strategy and objectives
To thrive in this role, you have:
- Experience working at a top Salesforce Partner in either a Partner Marketing Role or Field Marketing Role or equivalent
- Can speak to ROI-positive Programs you’ve owned and/or driving a growing pipeline from Salesforce during your tenure in the role
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Postmates, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.