Market Response Representative
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Marketing Response Representative you will help Justworks’ Demand Generation team generate sales qualified appointments. You will be responding and qualifying all inbound marketing leads through phone and e-mail and helping coordinate revenue opportunities for Account Executives. You will work closely with Demand Generation and Sales and respond to changing market conditions. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deep understanding our marketing and sales processes, systems and operational structure.
What you'll do
- Responding to and qualifying all inbound marketing leads
- Become a trusted advisor to small businesses and help them navigate their HR choices
- Understand the Justworks product inside and out and evangelize to your prospects
- Maintain accurate data in Salesforce and Pardot
- Become an expert in the field of outsourced HR solutions
- Develop and foster relationships across Sales and Marketing teams
- Gain an understanding of our demand channels
- Support and give feedback to Demand Generation regarding channel performance
Who you are
- 1-2 years professional experience; ideally in some type of lead generation capacity
- You thrive goal-driven environment
- You are motivated and can hit the ground running in researching, managing, and qualifying prospects
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions
- You use independent discretion, judgment and intimate business knowledge to make decisions
- You are adaptable and constantly looking for a better way to get the job done. You can come up with creative solutions to any problems you face
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do