Hinge is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the team. Our community is our most valuable asset, this role determines who we reach and how we reach them. You will be the analytical voice in a room full of fast-paced creatives who are constantly ideating and iterating. We’re looking for someone to keep their eyes on efficiency. You will focus on finding opportunity and surfacing inefficiencies. Everything you do will help set and support Hinge’s marketing strategies. We’re looking for someone curious and creative, who is interested in understanding people through data. You will need a deep knowledge of marketing channels, including how they work and how to measure them.
- Analyze the efficacy of all marketing
- Assess and prioritize future opportunities
- Find new markets and develop our expansion plan
- Create and maintain real-time dashboards
- Manage a multimillion-dollar budget and forecasting
- Support the marketing team’s data, analytics, and reporting needs
- You are an Excel/Google Sheets wizard
- You have experience building and maintaining data dashboards
- You have managed and forecasted annual budgets
- You are an analytical problem solver with a creative edge
- You are self-motivated and deeply curious
- Experience with platforms like Lookr, Mixpanel, and Tableau
- Deep knowledge of marketing channels
- Knowledge of SQL
Objectives in the first three months
- Reduce the cost to attract new users
- Increase the quality of our new users by channel
- Proactively serve up data through real-time dashboards and insights through reports
We believe the quality of your relationships determines the quality of your life. So when it comes to your most important relationship, it makes sense to take a more thoughtful approach. Hinge provides an alternative to swipe culture by creating smart matches and natural conversations among people who are on the same page. That’s why 75% of our first dates turn into second dates, and why we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the NYTimes Wedding section. Hinge is where the next generation is going when they’re over dating games and ready to find meaningful connections.
- Open: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Candid: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly, in real time.
- Kind: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
- Bold: Proactively identify and pursue opportunity. Think big and don’t be afraid to take calculated risks.
- Discerning: Think and act using the appropriate combination of principles, common sense, data, and insight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.