Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a marketing analytics manager you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure that we have the analytics and insights required to effectively and efficiently scale our marketing efforts, expand the reach of our service, and positively impact more patient lives.
This person will be responsible for building out a world class marketing analytics function. This team will work closely with our provider and patient marketing teams to measure marketing performance and provide insights to enable us to optimize and grow our acquisition efforts within appropriate efficiency guidelines. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience with measuring performance of both digital and offline marketing, as well as deep technical analytical skills across a variety of measurement methodologies.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about using data and analytics to generate insights and better understand Zocdoc’s marketing impact
- Intellectually curious; you are motivated by trying to solve tough problems
- Autonomous, rigorous, and thorough. The kind of person who has a healthy skepticism about any analytical results
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way 2020 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Developing and executing a variety of measurement approaches to evaluate marketing performance across online and offline channels
- Defining marketing KPIs and building reporting to monitor trends
- Designing, executing, and analyzing results from incrementality / lift studies and other A/B tests to refine understanding of marketing impact and inform optimization
- Forecasting for all marketing channels across patient and provider acquisition based on expected spend and efficiency
- Collaborating with stakeholders to align on key marketing analytics priorities and managing the team to drive results
- Identifying and championing new tools to enhance our marketing analytics capabilities
- Recruiting top marketing analytics talent
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- BA/BS in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics
- 7+ years of experience in marketing analytics, plus other analytics functions, strategy consulting, or investment banking
- 3+ years of experience owning marketing attribution across multiple channels at a consumer technology company
- 2+ years of experience as a manager or mentor helping to develop team members
- Expert in SQL and excel; Python, R, Tableau, and/or Looker experience is a plus
- Passion for measuring performance for both digital marketing and offline marketing, conducting incrementality / lift studies, and running other A/B tests related to marketing
- Familiarity with regression-based measurement approaches
- Experience with multiple attribution methodologies and media mix modeling is a plus
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.