Marketing Coordinator at AlphaSights
Location: New York
Start Date: Summer
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Marketing Coordinator Role
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients and our people alike. From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant autonomy and responsibility paired with the support and guidance of the global Marketing team. Based in New York, the Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with global teams to develop and maintain marketing collateral and email marketing for one of our key services.
- Work closely with the Content, Marketing, and Client Services stakeholders to market one of our flagship service offerings.
- Leverage Mailchimp to create marketing emails to promote this flagship service to current and prospective clients.
- Update and maintain our content Library, which showcases all previous events and key topics addressed.
- Diligently proofread marketing emails and materials before deployment, ensuring accuracy of copy before uploading content to our digital asset management system.
- Work with our Design Team to ensure all marketing materials are in-line with AlphaSights’ brand design guidelines.
- Liaise with the Marketing Operations team to track outreach and the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
- Proactively contribute ideas to develop the marketing strategy and drive engagement for this flagship service.
More About Marketing Team
The Marketing team is based across New York, London and Shanghai and consists of 4 verticals:
- Demand Generation
- Product & Service Marketing
- Brand & Communications
- Digital & Design
From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility. You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, and a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career at AlphaSights. Learn more about our Marketing function here
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 0-1 years of relevant Marketing experience
- Expected or obtained Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Perfect attention to detail
- Strong writing, copywriting, and proofreading skills required
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Experience with Mailchimp, DocSend, InDesign is a plus
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- Clear career progression
- Professional development budget to use, including 3 paid days a year to attend courses or learn new skills and allow you to grow and develop as a marketer
- Join a global and diverse multidisciplinary team
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health and dental)
- Monthly office and team events, corporate gym discounts, in office breakfast & snacks
- The option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.