Aircall is looking for an energetic marketing coordinator to join our US marketing team in New York City. The marketing coordinator will oversee the strategy and execution of US events, and will support the marketing team in developing and executing lead generation, revenue generation, and brand awareness campaigns.
This role is ideal for marketers who have interest in gaining significant experience with planning and executing a B2B event calendar, while also being exposed to the demand generation function at a high-growth SaaS company.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working with marketing and sales leadership to strategize and plan quarterly marketing events, including: trade show sponsorships, partner events, meetups, networking events, and executive dinners
- Developing and implementing SOPs for event execution to streamline communication between the sales, marketing, and partnership teams
- Creating communications plans that include: email, social media, landing pages, blog posts, sales enablement materials etc.
- Managing event logistics, including: identifying key stakeholders, gathering support materials/collateral, securing travel accommodations, arranging food and beverage, and handling booth set-ups/pop-ups (when relevant)
- Negotiating contracts with vendors to ensure budgetary objectives are met
- Creating clear and concise on-site plans to ensure objectives and goals of each event are met
- Working with various teams to track and analyze campaign ROI (tracking leads generated, trials started, opportunities closed, MRR/ARR)
- Working with marketing to ensure campaigns are integrated into additional/relevant areas of the marketing funnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage campaigns from start to finish
- Quick thinking, strong problem-solving abilities, and resourceful and adaptable under pressure
- Can manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic work environment
- HIGHLY organized
- Data-driven and willing to learn in an fast-paced work environment
- Ability to think creatively and develop out-of-the-box ideas
- Team player who inspires others to work with you and feel great about their contribution
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop complex programs from inception
- Willing/able to travel throughout North America