Marketing Designer at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
The Marketing Designer will join an accomplished team, helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting. You will ideate and implement creative ideas to advance Rhino’s brand and mission. The ideal candidate will work with the Product Marketing team to develop effective design solutions for all assets across the Marketing, Sales and Customer Success departments.
In this role you will:
- Create and provide design solutions for marketing materials such as social media graphics, case studies, training decks, and other collateral that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging.
- Manage consistency across design and all assets (print, digital, or video) based on our brand guidelines.
- Design and iterate our sales collateral that ladder up to marketing and business goals.
- Be a proactive problem solver and thought leader by seeking out opportunities to improve our visual communication or design.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 2-4 years experience implementing visual designs across print and digital media.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Experience with a wide range of design work and strong typography skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Team player skilled at working across multiple teams.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines and deliver assignments on time.
- Proficient in industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Figma).
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet project deadlines.
- Successful candidate should possess a talent for creating fresh, high-quality designs with an exceptional portfolio showing design experience across media channels.
- Knowledge of HTML, After Effects, Premiere and video editing are a plus.