Marketing Manager, Corporate Wellness at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Marketing Manager to help raise awareness and acquire clients for its Corporate Wellness team. This individual will help execute Peloton’s external marketing strategy for the new business area, which is exploring the exploding corporate wellness market. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B marketing space. They will focus on our marketing and communications efforts with employers, benefits providers and health systems. This individual contributor will work with multiple stakeholders internally to help plan and execute outings, events, and campaigns to drive awareness of our Corporate Wellness offerings.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who is a strong team player/collaborator, gets things done, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Work with Membership Experience team to use existing functionality to drive engagement
- Create campaigns and events to help grow awareness of the Corporate Wellness business, both to potential and existing partners and their employees/members
- Assist in the development and implementation of external marketing plans
- Work with Data Science and Sales teams to review sales funnel data and plan activities based on results
- Coordinate project planning with the internal Creative and Marketing teams
- Partner with the Inside Sales and Sales team to coordinate messaging and support team goals
- Collaborate with internal Creative team, Account Management, Sales, Brand, Data Science and Member Experience teams
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Experience marketing to employees or health plan members through a third party (the employer or health plan)
- Results driven. Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Can do attitude. Ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, with strong written and interpersonal skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.