Marketing Manager, Customer Loyalty & Retention
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Marketing
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing, we spend our days crafting the Gemini story and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our product and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines data, brand marketing, acquisition tactics, PR, and all aspects of consumer & customer-facing communications.
The Role: Marketing Manager, Customer Loyalty & Retention
Who is the crypto user? What are they looking for? How do we keep them, grow them, and make them happy? These are the questions that the Gemini Marketing team is striving to answer, and we need a best-in-class marketer to do so. The ideal candidate is professionally driven by the user and the opportunity to surprise and delight; you embrace ambiguity, roll up your sleeves, and can build strategic and impactful loyalty programs from the ground up. If you are intellectually curious about the consumer life cycle - and have the ability to make impactful, data driven improvements that lead to retention, loyalty, and positive brand identity - this role is for you.
- Build, execute, and oversee various promotional, event and loyalty marketing initiatives; own corresponding KPIs and reporting to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Customer Support to truly understand the Gemini user; discern customer pain points, unpack customer lifecycle/journey, and identify products and services that delight the user.
- Partner closely with Customer Support, Communications, Sales, and Design teams to ensure marketing is Omni-channel.
- Develop solid business cases for new initiatives/ projects that support loyalty program growth or enhance the customer experience and oversee projects through to completion.
- Create testing plans to continually optimize results to meet KPIs that bolster profitability for the firm.
- Conduct competitive research to stay informed of industry trends.
- 2-5 years of primarily customer lifecycle, retention, and loyalty marketing program management.
- Experience analyzing marketing data, building reports, and synthesizing data for stakeholders.
- Proven ability to initiate creative loyalty and retention programs (rather than only iterating on legacy programs).
- A track record of maximizing customer value, extending life cycle, and increasing NPS.
- Self-starter who is excited for the opportunity to join a growing team and want to make an impact from Day 1.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.