Marketing Manager - Meetup Pro
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
As the dedicated Marketing Manager for Meetup Pro, you’ll play a critical role in shaping how businesses -- from large enterprises to local businesses -- use the Meetup platform to build community at scale. The Marketing Manager will focus on developing product positioning, collateral, and go-to-market strategy for customers. This role works closely with the Pro Marketing Director, Product Managers, Designers and Sales, as well as other cross-functional team members in order to gather feedback for developing clear messages and stories that highlight the Meetup Pro offerings.
What you'll get to do in this role:
- Contribute to the strategy and execution of marketing communication plans for internal and external audiences alike
- Support the creation and maintenance of core product positioning, naming, features, and benefits
- Determine key value propositions and target audiences of new solutions and product features
- Create compelling and effective collateral that excites existing customers, inspires conversions, and drives sales
- Evangelize the Meetup Pro story by mining for and researching inspiring Meetup Pro customer, organizer, and member stories and case studies
- Partner with Client Success to craft marketing communications and resources for existing customers in order to facilitate their use of the Meetup Pro platform
- Craft acquisition strategies and develop program tactics, goals, and assets
- Manage the development and optimization of creative for paid media efforts
- Measure and track effectiveness of all efforts, actively course-correcting based on results
- Stay positive, solution-oriented and creative. Think outside the box in order to bring Meetup Pro to the world!
What we're looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably at SaaS, technology, or subscription companies similar to Meetup
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing marketing programs that drive results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members at all levels
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
If your experience fits some but not all of what’s listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?