| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:57 p.m. (EST) on Monday, October 5, 2020
Peloton is looking for a Marketing Manager to bolster the marketing of the Peloton App and Digital Membership, through strategy, creation, production and optimization of Peloton’s advertising and marketing initiatives. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with cross-functional marketing teams (inc.
performance marketing, media, product and creative agency partners) to deliver best-in-class marketing initiatives across a broad channel mix including, but not limited to, paid social, online video, display, TVC, email, web, mobile and earned media opportunities. The ideal candidate will obsess over performance and help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
● Collaborate with integrated marketing leads to comprehend the business goals, strategy, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans across marketing channels.
● Deliver insight-led marketing briefs, that translate business and marketing goals into actionable communication strategies that can be brought to life by creative teams.
● Partner with the performance marketing and media teams to help develop effective strategies and optimize real-time in-market content and ads.
● Support the creative development of campaigns and always-on performance marketing and manage campaign delivery and rollout.
● Coordinate day-to-day relationships with creative agency and performance partners and help manage the production of compelling and effective channel-first content.
● Manage end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication and diligent management of timeline and budget.
● 5+ years of experience in advertising or marketing with a focus on content strategy, go-to-market launches, creative development, production and optimization to drive performance goals.
● Knowledge of the digital landscape, paid social platforms and formats with proven success driving performance marketing KPIs.
● Experience working with - or at - a creative agency to deliver compelling best-in-class marketing and advertising campaigns.
● Experience with full pre and post production process, working with producers and agencies to manage timelines, budgets, reviews and delivery.
● Top organizational skills, driving delivery of large-scale campaigns, asset management and coordination.
● Ability to be a fantastic team player, working collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Read Full Job Description