Marketing Manager at Redesign Health
We are a new venture revolutionizing the health and wellness experience. While the details are currently confidential, our company will remedy some of the most frustrating problems people have with healthcare today, and instead provide care that’s more compassionate, contemporary, and intuitive.
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced marketing manager who will manage and implement highly targeted marketing campaigns. We’re still in stealth mode, so you will be a pivotal part of getting a big new idea out into the world. You’ll have the chance to learn, stretch, and grow to make powerful marketing happen for the company.
- Manage and implement conventional marketing campaigns including print and OOH.
- Manage and implement targeted digital marketing, including paid search and social media advertising.
- Execute marketing analysis, making recommendations and updating campaigns based on findings. Extract actionable insights to improve campaigns and future marketing.
- Set up A/B testing and other studies to optimize content.
- Maintain budget for digital marketing. Including forecasts, and identifying opportunities to improve conversions and lead generation.
- Shape a strong promotions approach and effectively distribute promo content.
Background and skills
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, communications, and the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Strong planner and project manager – experience developing plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Highly confident with all key digital marketing platforms.
- Analytical skills, comfortable with data-driven decisions and quantitative evaluation.
- Strategic thinker and detail oriented.
- Great writer and a clear communicator.
- Comfortable with change and a dynamic environment – it’s a startup so things are moving fast and there’s a lot of change.
To apply, please submit your resume along with 1 case study of marketing you have executed (including objectives, approach, rationale, and results).
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform that conceives, seeds, and launches businesses that elevate the patient experience and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Comprised of a unique combination of investors, operators, and entrepreneurs, our team brings investor-style diligence, deep industrial logic, and a tech-enabled approach to incubating transformative companies with best-in-class founding teams. We offer a fundamentally better path to building businesses and allocating early stage capital, and we are rapidly becoming the innovation partner-of-choice for entrepreneurs and incumbents alike. Our first companies include Candid, Lively Ever/Body, and Vault.
What Redesign is all about
We empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high-quality healthcare.
We connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
Values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We choose our team members based on merit and business needs. It's the right thing to do.