Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join at this critical inflexion point. This is a high-visibility role, owning the analytics and systems for the growth marketing engine. This individual will own connecting the customer journey between all our marketing systems (partnering with biz apps) and handle all marketing reporting.
- Communicate marketing results in a timely, clear, and concise manner
- Own and manage the marketing technology stack supported by biz apps
- Build and run reporting in SFDC, DOMO, Bizible, and other
- Manage preparation of materials for exec presentations and board meetings
- Project manage the roadmap for building Latch’s expanded marketing technology stack
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years Marketing Operations experience at high-growth mid-to-late stage startups or public technology companies
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, BI tools, and data analytics
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and problem solving skills
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Experience with Marketo, SFDC, ABM platforms, DOMO, Bizible, etc
- Experience with the real estate industry
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice