Marketing Operations Manager at Reachdesk (Remote)
Reachdesk is the only global, data-driven gifting platform that empowers companies to deliver moments that matter at scale. We help businesses create unforgettable experiences and build deeper connections with their prospects, customers, and employees by sending thoughtful, timely, and relevant gifts.
Reachdesk’s technology powers valuable engagement insights and granular reporting on ROI so that your budget is spent where it matters most. Our platform integrates with your tech stack to deliver moments that matter across the entire customer and employee lifecycle.
We've been recognized as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products with stratospheric growth in sight. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and New York offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
Come and reach your potential with Reachdesk!
About the role
The Marketing Operations Manager here at Reachdesk is a critical role that brings together campaign execution and marketing technology. As a Marketing Operations Manager at Reachdesk, you will help drive demand for the organization as an owner and operator of the Martech stack. You will be integral in troubleshooting, documenting, and optimizing key marketing systems and processes, inclusive of best practices in ABM, lead gen and attribution models for sourced and influenced Marketing impacts. This role will be partnering with internal stakeholders from Sales, Demand Generation, and Branding to optimize go-to-market engines to generate demand and build pipelines at scale. You will help build the technology foundation that enables marketing and sales teams to align on the same goals, target accounts, and maximize output for qualified accounts, leads, and opportunities creation.
About the Role:
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning to QA and CRM launch.
- Manage and align marketing program spend to demand generation and brand building strategies
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Increase Demand Center ROI by leveraging your campaign and MarTech expertise to drive efficient and scalable resource utilization
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with MarOps and RevOps. Supporting sales, marketing, partner and international eco-systems
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Collaborate with demand generation team to forecast demand and ensure there is adequate demand center capacity
- Collaborate with Finance team to report on Marketing ROI and identify new opportunities for investment
- Own the support ticketing process for prioritizing internal requests from multiple stakeholders and driving technical resolution to completion
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in Salesforce, Salesloft, 6Sense and Hubspot
- Ensure optimal ICP target accounts, qualified clean leads and own the process workflow lifecycle
- Implement and maintain campaign playbook that defines how to run campaigns, outlines SLAs and is the go-to resource for all team members
- In addition to owning and optimising existing Martech, continuously stay educated on emerging technologies, and evaluate as needed to support business process and or pipeline improvement
- 6+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations, Demand Generation/ABM, and/or Marketing Systems/Technology
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, MAP, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, ABM platforms, and general Martech landscape
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues Data-driven, and a continued learner, researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs
- Possess a strong technical expertise with an understanding of working with large data sets, multiple integrations, and tying it all together.
- Able to build and tinker to improve existing processes.
- Be a campaign expert with an affinity towards operational excellence and a problem solver that enjoys tackling big challenges as our business rapidly grows.
- A deep understanding of both traditional Marketing and ABM strategies with the ability to implement and execute best practices across campaign and martech workflows as well as translate complex processes to non technical team members.
- A desire to connect traditional Demand Gen operations with modern ABM practices and an understanding that these two strategies must work in harmony together rather than in siloes
What you will get from this role
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans at no or low-cost premiums; HSA & FSA available
- 401(k) with matching
- Unlimited PTO (25 days strongly encouraged)
- Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Catered Lunches
- Competitive compensation- Base salary between $130,000- $160,000
**We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar size and stage companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.