Marketing Operations Specialist at Sisense
Marketing Operations Specialist
DRIVE CAMPAIGN SUCCESS WITH OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the opportunity to do the best work of their career. We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist. As our Marketing Operations Specialist within the Business Systems team, you will be spending a majority of your time working in our Marketo instance and responding to requests from the marketing team and various others.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR BUSINESS SYSTEMS TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in BI. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. This is a position that will allow you to learn a lot about Marketo and the various tools we have connected to it. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills in marketing operations and help us to improve our current processes.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ve familiarized yourself with our Marketo Instance and various tools associated
- You will have an understanding of our lifecycle model and various roles within the customer lifecycle.
- You’ve met with the key people you will be supporting on a daily basis
- You’ve gotten accustomed to working in Asana and understand how the request process works
- You’ve become accustomed with the various marketo program templates and when to use them
By Day 60...
- You have an understanding of what is expected when fulfilling a request and are able to meet all deadlines
- You will be able to build and execute email, whitepaper, and event programs correctly and in a timely manner
- You will understand how to use Goldcast, Knak, and Drift Email, as well as how to create Salesforce campaigns and find them in Salesforce.
- You will be able to adjust the automation that adds linkedin leads to programs and understand how the connection works between Linkedin, Zapier, and Marketo
- You can perform list uploads correctly and upload documents to the right locations.
By Day 90…
- You’ll be able to assist with a project to reorganize our Marketo instance and archive old programs that are no longer in use
- You can report on our nurture programs, email performance, and deliverability and suggest improvements
- You’ve become familiar with our Marketo processes and can make suggestions on how to improve them
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You have 1-2 years of experience working in a Marketing Automation Tool such as Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.
- You have experience building and automating marketing programs across multiple channels
- Experience working with other systems that integrate with Marketo such as SFDC, Linkedin, Drift, Zapier, Goldcast etc. is a plus.
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodology is a plus.
- You’re a self starter with an interest in improving your marketing operations skill set
- You have rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- You can drive for results in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.