Marketing Operations Specialist at Zipari (Remote)
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the Healthcare industry? Are you competitive and self-motivated? Zipari is seeking a highly skilled Marketing Operations Specialist to support our incredibly successful Marketing team. You will get to work on cutting edge technologies within the enterprise SaaS marketing world in support of our goal to build the first and only consumer experience platform built exclusively for health insurers.
This position reports directly to our Digital Marketing Manager (an incredible human being!), will be fully integrated into the marketing team, and allows you the flexibility to work from your home office!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Devise, implement, and optimize all marketing automations such that the right marketing message is delivered to the right person at the right time on the right platform
- Author and contribute marketing operations documentation and processes
- Play integral part in evaluating & implementing marketing tech
- Own the marketing data and reporting function
- Implement and maintain lead scoring systems
- Daily management and upkeep of Marketo operations, including list process, workflow development & management, and platform integrations
- Project manage marketing automation initiatives, including identifying business requirements and needs with stakeholders
- Partner with marketing and technical stakeholders to define requirements and deliver solutions
- Passion for conversion optimization, results, and metrics
Who You Are:
- Operational MarTech nerd at heart with experience across a broad set of tools and systems within the marketing function
- Proficient at marketing automation (preference for Marketo) and with knowledge of Salesforce
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience gaining cross-functional buy-in and alignment when implementing new programs, tools, and processes
- Self-motivated, organized, disciplined and able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Bias for action and alignment
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- We are looking for a T-shaped marketer with strong marketing automation skills with solid understanding of other demand generating marketing functions
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred5+ years experience in B2B SaaS marketing operations -- substantial hands-on experience with multiple marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot)Proven CRM experience and knowledge required (Salesforce)Strong experience building and owning nurture campaign flows to drive pipeline
- Strong experience with platform integrations
- Proven experience with lead management and lead scoring
- Proficiency in creating emails, landing pages, and forms using marketing automation platform building tools
- Exposure to data analytics tools and pulling marketing reports in Salesforce
- Must have a thorough and demonstrated understanding of how to use marketing automation platforms. Key differentiator is if you possess expert level experience on Marketo and Salesforce.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Professional Development: If you want to learn and grow, Zipari is the place for you! We have a formal professional development program and guides to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
You’re Making a Difference: You’ll spend your days building relationships with professionals in leading healthcare organizations across the country – providing them with solutions that impact the health, safety, and well-being of their patients and the quality of the care that they provide.
Zipari is a modern consumer experience solution focused exclusively on transforming the digital health insurance experience from end-to-end. Zipari’s Customer Experience Platform modernizes digital engagement for every consumer and market segment, delivering value by growing revenue, boosting engagement, capitalizing on operational efficiencies, and improving member outcomes. With unsurpassed technology, Zipari’s products provide real-time insights at every touchpoint, delivering breakthrough consumer experiences. Zipari now serves more than 40 million members via their payer customers and is backed by Thoma Bravo, the leading private equity firm, with a 40+ year history, focused on investments in software and technology companies. For more information about Zipari, please visit www.zipari.com.
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.