Marketing Operations Specialist
Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
As Aircall's Marketing Operations Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes for lead management, data and analytics, the marketing tech stack and team operations while identifying areas of growth for the go-to-market teams.
What you'll do:
- Manage and support the marketing technology ecosystem, including Pardot, Salesforce, Bizible, Demandbase, Google Analytics, and more, along with the selection of new technologies.
- Utilize marketing automation to generate, assign, nurture and report leads.
- Create lead management processes that can scale alongside the business, notably in developing advanced lead and account-based scoring methodologies.
- Develop SLA models with sales for lead follow up and conversion optimization.
- Partner with sales to create and implement lead scoring and account scoring measures to increase conversion.
- Collaborate with demand generation, partnerships, content, and sales to generate metrics on lead, pipeline, revenue generation, and cost of acquisition.
- Further develop our multi-touch attribution modeling. Provide insights on marketing channel contributions to closed won business and pipeline.
- Communicate across US & European marketing and sales organizations to delineate and measure acquisition efficiency, analyze marketing's impact across multiple geographies, and deliver feedback and analysis to appropriate teams.
- Generate monthly and quarterly ROI and efficiency reports on marketing spend by channel, region, and business segment.
- Partner with the data team to analyze budget needs investment requirements.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B Marketing for a SaaS organization
- Data, statistics, conversion rates, and discovery opportunity where others cannot in trends and patterns makes you excited
- A Microsoft Excel Wizard!
- Sharp analytical skills, with experience providing data analysis
- Advanced Proficiency in Marketing Automation & Salesforce.
- Experience integrating tools across systems.
- High desire to complete assignments autonomously, but in close collaboration with a broader team.
- Ability to collaborate across various departments simultaneously and balance multiple projects
- You have an adventurous spirit and desire to join an incredible journey with us!
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
-An office in the center of NYC with great food, drinks, and team parties
-Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
-Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
-401k plan (with company matching!)
-Competitive salary with Citi Bike membership, gym membership, and commuter compensation
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.