Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Research & Analytics Associate to join our Insights team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Research & Analytics Associate you will provide market research expertise, proprietary data analysis and strategic insights throughout the organization. In this role, you will leverage your data analytics and market research skills to translate business questions into actionable insights and thought leadership materials, support ongoing data needs and deliver data-backed perspectives to inform business decisions.
What you’ll get to do:
- Data analytics (70%)
- Gather and manipulate proprietary platform data using best-in-class tools and methodologies
- Process, analyze, validate and test data
- Collaborate with other analysts, data scientists and business partners to explore new sources of data; standardize and maintain data sources used by the team
- Continually develop skills and expertise in data analytics concepts and methodologies
- Apply a wide variety of database applications and analytical tools, including SQL, Snowflake, Looker, Power BI and more
- Market research (30%)
- Support the execution of primary and secondary research initiatives worldwide, delivering actionable insights that position our company as leader in the industry
- Apply a variety of research methodologies and techniques, including online surveys, in-depth interviews, neuroscience research, voice of the customer, desk research and more
- Serve as Insights liaison with internal stakeholders and third-party research vendors
- Employ a variety of online research tools, including Momentive, Qualtrics and eMarketer
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience working in data analytics and/or media research
- Some experience with custom and/or primary research
- Knowledge of SQL, Looker and Snowflake – Hue, Power BI and Tableau a plus
- Working knowledge of online survey tools like Momentive (fka, SurveyMonkey) and Qualtrics
- Experience working with primary research vendors (e.g., Ipsos) or measurement vendors (e.g., Kantar, Dynata)
- Excellent storyteller; ability to convert data or results from research studies into actionable insights
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.