Media Coordinator, Canada at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Media Coordinator to join its acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Canada Integrated Media Strategy, this role will support Bike acquisition campaigns in Canada across a variety of channels, including TV, radio, and out-of-home. This role is based in Peloton’s New York office.
- Support media planning for Canada activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives
- Oversee weekly business and media reporting, identifying key metrics and insights
- Coordinate campaign timelines and requirements with internal marketing teams and our media agency
- Day-to-day support on operational tasks
- 0-1+ years of marketing or media experience
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, and organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical mindset and curiosity with ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus)
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Passionate about media and eager to learn
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.