Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Acquisition Marketing Associate, you’ll play a meaningful role in growing our user base through offline marketing channels. You will be responsible for driving performance and executions across a subset of offline marketing channels that include TV (linear and connected), podcasts, radio, OOH, direct mail, and print. You will work closely and collaboratively with members of the marketing, creative, and analytics teams to launch, optimize and analyze campaigns.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Motivated by a deep-rooted desire to succeed and drive results
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love solving difficult problems
- Adept at using analysis to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities
- A creative problem solver who never gets discouraged by setbacks
- The kind of person who is completely self-motivated but not afraid to ask for help
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way 2020 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is...
- Supporting the planning, execution and optimization of Zocdoc offline marketing channels
- Assist in the planning of offline media channel quarterly budgets and weekly/monthly spend flighting
- Execute and manage the ongoing spend and performance of active campaigns
- Monitor ongoing channel performance and optimize executions to maximize channel impact and meet CPA goals
- Work with team members on new in-channel strategies and initiatives across marketing channels
- Owning the analysis and reporting of specific channels
- Own weekly reporting of key performance metrics to track efficacy of channels, executions, and creative
- Conduct ongoing analyses to help shape new strategies and tactics
- Assist in offline channel forecasting and performance projections across offline channels
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Own day-to-day relationships with external agencies and vendors
- Develop working relationships with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to product, engineering, analytics, and finance
- Effectively communicate channel analyses and results to relevant stakeholders
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build a more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplace. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Meaningful (3+ years) experience in marketing, analytics or consulting
- A desire to learn marketing strategy
- Passion for data and telling stories through analysis
- A fundamental understanding of analytics tools and languages
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.