Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
As part of the Marketing team at Ribbon, you will be part of the team responsible for increasing our active user base. Your team functions from top of the funnel through activation and engagement.
As the Paid Marketing Lead you will be responsible for the strategy, implementation and optimization of our paid marketing mix and helping to grow our Performance Marketing team.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Own user growth strategy in new and existing markets to drive adoption across the real estate ecosystem
- Manage and grow a team of high performing Performance Marketers
- Manage and track our budgets and ensure alignment with identified KPIs
- Be a strong partner internally and externally to gain alignment on key initiatives
- Never settle, be able to rapidly analyze and communicate results in order to scale successes across multiple channels and campaigns
- Work closely with Brand Design team to develop and launch on brand campaigns
- 7+ years of driving growth through performance marketing across paid search and social channels
- Experience managing enterprise level budgets
- Expert level knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Familiarity/Experience with Direct Mail, LinkedIn, Apple Search, etc.
- Track record of driving scaleable success for B2B or B2B2C companies
- Experience building, coaching and managing high performing Performance Marketing teams
- Comprehensive understanding of success measurement and analytics
- Holistic understanding of Marketing and how all pieces work together
- Experience in the Real Estate Industry
- Start-up Experience
- Growth oriented mindset
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.