Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to fuel human potential through optimal sleep. We use innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, we’ve raised 68 million to date. We were recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics in 2018.
Our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod is an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. It was named one of Time Magazine’s Best Inventions of 2019. We’re excited by the recognition and still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission.
That's why we are looking for a Paid Media Manager who can help us with the planning and execution of SEM and YouTube campaigns. This role sits within Growth, which is working to drive efficient revenue for Eight Sleep. You’re a great fit if you are proactive, have strong attention to detail, and expertise in the Google Ads ecosystem.
How you’ll contribute:
- Develop and optimize wide-ranging YouTube and Paid Search Campaigns
- Carefully analyze campaign performances; evaluate and interpret performance-related KPIs
- Prepare accurate reports and with clearly synthesized insights and actionable next steps
- Continuously propose optimizations (to be approved by Growth Marketing Manager) and assure the quality control of campaigns
- Research keywords, market trends, and competition to ensure Eight Sleep is competitive in the market
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace
- Analyze and recommend new copy & creative using both qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Stays up to date on relevant industry trends, new ad products, and best practices
What you need to succeed:
- Proven success working on YouTube and search campaigns for direct to consumer brands
- Capable of working independently and creating plans from the ground up with minimal oversight
- Develop and continually expand or refine keyword lists based on performance
- Strong familiarity with marketing funnels + attribution analysis
- A strong, proactive communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
Bonus points for:
- Experience marketing DTC or high AOV/high consideration products
- Experience building a successful Non-Brand Search program from the ground up
Why you’ll love Eight Sleep:
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Weekly company sponsored fitness classes
- Discounted gym memberships, commuter benefits
- Weekly team happy hours and lunches
- Office snacks
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.