Partner Marketing Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As the Partner Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in growing Braze Alloys (our Technology Partner Program). Partner marketing at Braze focuses on driving revenue, retention, and relevancy for both Braze and our partners in the Braze alloys program through activations, case studies, enablements and more.
In the NA/EMEA Partner Marketing Manager role you will have a wide range of responsibilities including field marketing, enablement materials creation, partner communications strategies and relationship building. Braze works in concert with many partners to form a best-in-class technical marketing ecosystem for our customers, and you will be tasked with leveraging that ecosystem along side the Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, and Commercial Partnerships teams at Braze as well as our trusted partners to ensure that Braze Alloys (our partners) are represented fully within our overall marketing plan in NA/EMEA as well as helping to execute that plan alongside the rest of our marketing team.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years of channel marketing, partner marketing, or business development
- Experiencing with some or all of the following:
- Customer engagement marketing
- Content generation
- Managing field events end to end: logistics, invitations and post event management.
- Collaboration with sales teams and enablement functions a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS and/or DaaS platforms
- Marketing agency background a plus, but not required
- BA required, concentration in business or marketing a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.