Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup
Electric is seeking a Product Marketing Associate to provide support to the Product Marketing Team in both a pre & post-sales capacity. Candidates for this role should be strong communicators, be well-organized multi-taskers, have a curious nature, and have an entrepreneurial drive. This role will work cross-functionally in tandem with Electric’s Product Marketing Managers, producing enablement materials, managing operational details, and handling administrative and operational tasks for their product and customer marketing initiatives. They will be responsible for ensuring that product marketing collateral, resources, and repositories remain up to date. As well, they will conduct research-driven projects that will help guide the product marketing strategy for the business.
Candidates must have previous experience in marketing and project management, particularly in cross-functional work. Experience using data to inform decision making and previous product positioning experience are a plus. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing department in an emerging business. As such, we are looking for an enthusiastic problem solver who is willing to help directly drive impactful change within the business.
Responsibilities / What You’ll Do
- Support product & customer marketing initiatives through operational and administrative work, such as coordinating the logistics for our Electric Insider Council events or communicating cross-functional updates to the Sales Leadership team.
- Create customer-facing collateral that improves their experience using our products and services (exp - customer guides, FAQ documents, and click through videos).
- Develop internal and external-facing documentation that supports product & service releases to be utilized cross-functionally throughout the organization (exp - internal training presentation, articles for our knowledge base, & value-driving slides for our proposal deck).
- Prioritize and execute on enablement asks of the Product Marketing Team (exp - sales asks for new slides for the pitch deck library).
- Own the maintenance of product marketing collateral, resources, & repositories, specifically Guru, Confluence, & our Customer Success Resource Library.
- Contribute to the development of Product Marketing strategies & initiatives through customer data analysis & competitive and market research.
Who You Are
- 2-4 years of marketing experience working for a SaaS or IT company
- previous start-up experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you love a good presentation!
- A base-level knowledge of product positioning
- Experience translating technical documentation into easily consumable internal team, client, or prospect facing documentation
- Organized, proactive multitasker with experience using project management software (exps - Asana, Trello, Monday.com)
- Independent proactive thinker who can identify gaps in our product marketing processes and make suggestions on improvements