Product Marketing Coordinator
Peloton is looking for a data-driven Product Marketing Coordinator, responsible for supporting the Product Marketing team with launch and post-launch processes as well as competitive analysis support. This role will assist with the execution of product and lifecycle marketing campaigns and participating in development, launch timelines, creative review, product education, and overall team strategies. This role works closely with a variety of different teams within the organization and requires strong collaboration, communication, and project management skills. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start on a product marketing career path and be involved early in Peloton’s iOS and Android app experiences.
- Oversee the production and execution of channel marketing campaigns (email, push, in-app campaigns, etc) and surveys
- Collect customer product feedback from a variety of existing sources and create new ones. E.g. NPS scores, survey results, support issues, retail team and inside sales feedback.
- Define target audiences and propose test & learn lifecycle marketing campaigns with Product Marketing team along various points of customer journey (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement, loyalty and winback) based on member insights
- Lay out the overall consumer journey from install through ongoing subscription and help to develop engagement loops that drive engagement and sharing.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other Marketing teams (including Creative).
- Continuously test triggered and ad-hoc campaigns (copy, layout, format, content, frequency, etc.) to continuously improve performance focused on user engagement
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to drive key metrics
- Internal expert with our Customer Data Platforms, ESPs, and CRM tools to manage, execute, optimize campaigns
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, media, or technology with experience building and deploying marketing messaging on a variety of channels
- Intermediate HTML and experience managing assets
- Hands-on experience with Customer Data Platforms, ESPs, and CRM tools such as Simon Data, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, etc for use in segmentation/targeting
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand and produce insights from campaign, engagement, and survey results
- Strong communication and team skills
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Ability to create and adapt structures and formalize processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.