Product Marketing Manager- Communicate at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
We’re looking for a product marketing manager to fuel the next stage of Bluecore’s rapid growth by owning the end-to-end go-to market strategy and launch for Bluecore’s personalized email product offering, as well as new product investments. A successful candidate will be curious, organized, data-driven, customer-focused and able to build compelling positioning and messaging, disarm competition, drive collateral creation, lead trainings for Customer Success and Sales teams, and be a central point for partner marketing and expansions into new geographies.
The Product Marketing team is at the heart of all the different functions at Bluecore. This is a high-impact role, with the opportunity to contribute to the long-term strategy of Bluecore. Candidates should be eager to learn the data-driven digital marketing industry and possess strong independent drive, excellent problem solving skills, and communication skills. You will be expected to drive projects independently and work very closely with different teams across different functions.The Role:
- Gather and organize product feedback, analyze industry trends, and report back on product requests based on customer goals as input for product managers as part of the roadmap planning process.
- Pilot new products and features with customers, test out hypotheses, develop new use cases, gather performance data and marketing claims, and prepare roll-out plans.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive adoption of new, existing and refreshed use cases
- Develop internal training materials and lead trainings for the go-to-market teams (sales and customer success)
- Support sales and client services by developing expertise in Bluecore products, features.
- Develop customer-facing materials, pitch decks, 1-pagers, etc. for all new products and features released
- Build value propositions for new distribution channels, including packaging, positioning, messaging and pricing models
- Refresh existing positioning, messaging, and packaging to unlock growth opportunities and scale adoption amongst Bluecore’s client base to hit revenue targets
- Participate in partnership discussions for custom opportunities with partners in the digital marketing space
- Analyze and track competitive threats and trends within the industry and provide strategic evaluation for key competitors
- Creativity and independence is encouraged – with personal leadership on owned projects
- 4+ years of proven experience in retail marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing, ad tech, data or data product monetization or product development experience
- A strong understanding of e-commerce, digital advertising technology, marketing strategy, product development, lead generation, or the digital media ecosystem
- Experience and comfort working with external partners and customers
- An excellent writer with the ability to deliver compelling product messaging
- Examples of technical product aptitude, driving results, innovating and decision making.
- Strong presentation skills and the abilities and comfort with leading regular presentations for 50+ people
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Bonus: Any experience with multi-channel, email marketing or SMS platforms, either as a client or on the platform-side`
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.