Product Marketing Manager
Bluecore is a retail marketing platform specializing in email and artificial intelligence. Our unique ability to match customer data with real-time insights enables brands to build intelligent, triggered marketing campaigns. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their revenue leveraging our products.
We’re looking for a ninja Product Marketing Manager to help us deliver on bleeding edge technology and customer innovation. The is an individual contributor role and will be a central point for packaging, positioning, competitive intelligence, partner marketing, expansion into new geographies and competitive intelligence. You will work on a team that sits at the hub where Engineering & Product Management meet Marketing & Sales – you will outline our competitive & market strategy and become the voice of the customer.
In this role, you will be the product marketing “Jack-of-all-trades”, wearing many hats and getting the opportunity to work with all teams across Bluecore. Candidates should be eager to learn the data-driven digital marketing industry, possess strong independent drive, and have excellent problem solving abilities and communication. You will be expected to drive projects independently, getting inputs from teams and clients around the globe. You will be an impact-player – with the opportunity to contribute directly to Bluecore strategy.
Be prepared to work with an insanely motivated team to help drive innovation as well as define a new category in the retail marketing tech universe. We are excited to welcome a rockstar who is pumped to hit the ground running!
- Participate in the development and execution of the Go-To-Market strategy for new and existing products.
- Act as the liaison between Product & Engineering and Marketing & Sales: the voice and translator of the customer needs and desires
- Support sales and client services by developing expertise in Bluecore products, features, partnerships and services. Develop sales enablement materials (e.g. pitch decks, one-pagers, etc. for new product and partnership launches).
- Gather and organize product feedback and analyze industry trends as input for product managersAnalyze and track competitive threats and trends within the industry and provide strategic evaluation
- Work with Sales & Marketing to develop and communicate externally facing documentation describing the value proposition and use cases of Bluecore products, features, partnerships & servicesWork with Product Management and Engineering to develop new product specifications and to prioritize incoming product requests based on customer goals and use cases
- Provide sales support in RFP responses or presentation customization as the voice of the Product team
- Participate in partnership discussions for custom opportunities with partners in the digital media space
- Assist in roll-out and conduct training for new product releases (Go-To-Market)Represent Bluecore products for custom client discussions and at various industry events, tradeshows, and Bluecore events
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce tech, retail marketing, data or data product monetization or product development experience
- Strong execution abilities and positive outlook for working with external partners and customers
- The candidate will provide examples of product development; marketing and product planning, driving results as well as innovation and decision making ability
- A strong understanding of digital advertising technology, marketing strategy, product development, advertising, lead generation, and the digital media ecosystem
- Creativity and independence is expected – with personal leadership on owned projects
- An excellent writer with the ability to deliver compelling product messaging
- Must be passionate & enthusiastic with a "hands on approach"
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a curiosity for technology and a passion for learning the industry and our clients business
- Bonus: Any experience with e-mail marketing platforms, either as a client or on the platform-side.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status