Product Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Product Marketing Manager will be a key player in leading the development of product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy. This role will oversee all aspects of product life cycle management including understanding market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field and serve at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, with B2B experience preferred
- You have a strong background in positioning innovative products and telling compelling stories through messaging
- In addition to being creative, you are analytical and have an ability to draw insights from multiple sources
- You are comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment and have the ability to coordinate across various stakeholder groups
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll develop key messaging roadmaps, positioning statements and value propositions for new products, features, and services to existing and prospective customers
- You’ll become an expert in understanding the competitive landscape and develop product narratives that clearly articulate and differentiate Paxos/itBit offerings
- You’ll develop and execute product launch campaigns to drive understanding, awareness, and adoption of new products
- You’ll develop deep audience expertise and serve as the voice of the customer internally
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally (with Product, Engineering, and Operations) to inform the product development process, with insights on audience adoption
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description