Product Marketing Manager at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a talented and seasoned Product Marketing Manager to drive key business and engagement metrics on our app platforms. Bring your customer-centric lens across the organization to drive more nuanced understanding of our competitors and customers, inform roadmap discussions, develop new feature positioning, launch new features and deepen customer engagement. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be strategic and to craft meaningful product and customer experiences for Peloton’s iOS and Android apps.
- Develop and share actionable member insights and personas based on quantitative (engagement) and qualitative (surveys, focus groups) research to further understand consumer behavior throughout the end-to-end customer journey. Integrate customer insights into product strategy and roadmaps with a strategic and analytical approach.
- Document and share the competitive landscape for fitness apps across key stakeholders (including Research, Product, Analytics, and Marketing)
- Lead go-to-market launch planning with clear messaging and positioning for new features or benefits, ensuring that messaging is consistent across channels to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features to improve awareness, adoption, and engagement
- Develop and implement winning strategies to maximize customer retention through product experience
- Manage test & learn lifecycle marketing campaigns in various points of customer journey (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement, loyalty and winback) based on member insights.
- Work closely with Product Marketing Coordinator and cross-functional leads to develop channel plans and testing strategies to maximize learnings from each campaign rollout (i.e. multiple creative variants, campaign rollout by customer segment, holdout groups per campaign, etc).
- Conduct project post-mortems to review performance results, feedback from cross-teams and learnings for future campaigns and marketing programs.
- Not afraid to roll up sleeves and occasionally code emails, adjust images, size images, program administrative pages, etc.
- Can attend meetings and represent departmental interests independently.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Has a sophisticated understanding of B2C subscription services/products including drivers of conversion, engagement and churn
- Strong communication and project management skills; ability to successfully work and collaborate with cross-departmental teams
- Hands-on experience managing product/feature launches as well as lifecycle marketing campaigns (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement/retention, loyalty and winback), from asset creation through to campaign launch and analysis. Experience with CRM and CDP platforms such as Oracle, Salesforce, Braze, Simon Data, etc
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Experience working collaboratively with technical teams like Product, Engineering and Analytics.
- Comfortable acquiring and interpreting raw data and converting into actionable insights/recommendations. Fluency in tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, Amplitude, Looker, and intermediate in SQL
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to convey complex ideas with simple and easy to understand language
- Must be self organized, self directed and can prioritize daily tasks
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.