Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a dynamic product marketing manager to create go-to market strategies while leading efforts to roll out and scale customer acquisition across financial markets. You're comfortable working cross-functionally, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams.
Successful candidates will have experience analyzing product roadmaps, designing market tests, conducting pricing analysis, and developing marketing plans to drive customer adoption and engagement. The ideal candidate is data-driven and has the ability to work collaboratively across functions. Experience in financial technology is a plus.
- Experience with building buyer/user personas - ideally in financial services
- Track record of driving lead generation and marketing awareness efforts
- Ability to collaborate yet work independently and autonomously
- Experience with writing technical content, blogs, and creative campaigns
- Analytical, reflective, and curious to improve projects and programs
- Agile and willing to do more than expected
- Experience with marketing tools - Hubspot, Google Analytics, Adwords, Salesforce, etc
- 4-6 years of successful experience in product and solution marketing with B2B software, preferably in fintech, finance, BPA, or related spaces
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills—Writing samples required
- Track record of delivering results with speed and quality
- Undergraduate degree in technology with strong writing skills (or other major with experience in tech marketing)
What You’ll Do:
- Develop go to market plans
- Create product collateral, product overviews, website pages, presentations, white papers and use cases
- Manage product launches
- Create sales enablement tools
- Educate the sales team on product applications
- Help drive product adoption
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description