Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Together, we can help customers eliminate manual data work and focus on the valuable, cerebral work they enjoy! Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a dynamic product marketing manager to create go-to market strategies while leading efforts to roll out and scale customer acquisition across financial markets. You're comfortable working cross-functionally, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales & Customer Success teams.
Successful candidates will have experience analyzing product roadmaps, designing market tests, conducting pricing analysis, and developing marketing plans to drive customer adoption and engagement. The ideal candidate is data-driven and has the ability to work collaboratively across functions. Experience in financial technology is a plus.
- Experience with building buyer/user personas - ideally in financial services
- Track record of driving lead generation and marketing awareness efforts
- Ability to collaborate yet work independently and autonomously
- Experience with writing technical content, blogs, and creative campaigns
- Analytical, reflective, and curious to improve projects and programs
- Agile and willing to do more than expected
- Experience with marketing tools - Hubspot, Google Analytics, Adwords, Salesforce, etc
- 4-6 years of successful experience in product and solution marketing with B2B software, preferably in fintech, finance, BPA, or related spaces
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills—Writing samples required
- Track record of delivering results with speed and quality
- Undergraduate degree in technology with strong writing skills (or other major with experience in tech marketing)
What You’ll Do:
- Develop go to market plans
- Create product collateral, product overviews, website pages, presentations, white papers and use cases
- Manage product launches
- Create sales enablement tools
- Educate the sales team on product applications
- Help drive product adoption
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and gym reimbursement for physical well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.