Product Marketing Manager at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 4, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Product Marketer will be part of the Marketing organization. As Product Marketer, you will provide all product marketing support and materials for the entire Prove product portfolio to sales and business development teams, across different market segments and to external parties such as prospects, partners and analysts. You will work closely with the respective Product Manager(s) to maximize product revenue growth through effectively distilling value propositions from product features. The focus will be on creating innovative product positioning, messaging, buyer persona profiles, key benefits and understanding the detailed reasons behind wins and losses. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer needs and pain points and finding/communicating innovative solutions for the broader market.
Your work creating effective messaging and communicating value propositions will help everyone understand the product positioning, key benefits and target markets. You will also serve as the external evangelist for product offerings, supporting sales growth with presentations and demos for the direct and indirect sales channels and key customers. You will also enable the sales organization with the appropriate training and sales tools/collateral.
The successful Product Marketer will assume full responsibility of understanding the competitive landscape, will strengthen our brand and work with the sales team and our clients to further define feature requests and grow sales.
What You Are Accountable For
- Working closely with Product and Sales to ensure an understanding of priorities and high-level requirements regarding roadmap and client needs, including client launch plans
- Responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers
- Managing sales enablement programs to support sales and marketing alignment and ensure client facing teams have appropriate resources, collateral, case studies and sales presentations
- Supporting go to market initiatives by providing industry specific content and messaging
- Communicating product value propositions and effective sales support and create client engagement materials.
- Collaborating on an overall vision by working with cross-functional teams to prioritize enhancements based on priority and company goals
- Translating technical details into benefits for the user
- Staying abreast of industry and competitive offerings
- Working with Sales and Marketing to ensure product line is publicized to target client base
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Require
- 5-7 years' experience in Product Marketing with complex, B2B software
- Must be a do-er with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR
- Experience creating & delivering Product Marketing support and materials within the Identity domain is a plus
- Promoting, maintaining and enhancing our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibiting a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description