Project Manager, Growth Marketing at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first - hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both. Anywhere in the US or UK.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people invest and build wealth. From saving for retirement to budgeting, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
You will join our Growth Marketing team responsible for user acquisition. In this role you’ll assist in subscriber growth by launching, managing and optimizing campaigns across the entire acquisition ecosystem, a portfolio that spans across all channels and across web and mobile.What you'll do:
- Assist with onboarding of new affiliates, partners, and influencers
- Determine project timelines, monitor deliverables and update relevant stakeholders on progress
- Coordinate creation and approval of new partner content
- Manage partnerships through all stages including contracting, legal, compliance, and creative production
- Gather feedback and optimize processes to improve communication and increase efficiency between teams
- Source and conduct outreach to new partners regularly
- Become a SME on all types of partnership marketing including: affiliate, influencer and growth partners
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a dynamic, high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Growth marketing experience preferred
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**