Provider Acquisition Marketing Associate at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
We’re building a world class Marketing team at Zocdoc, and we’re seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to join our Provider Acquisition team to help us recruit more doctors across the US. This role is all about details -- making sure projects stay on track, on time, and running smoothly as we rapidly grow our program. It’s also a great opportunity for someone looking to be hands-on in the process of building, testing and optimizing new marketing approaches.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Enthusiastic about building new marketing campaigns, testing new ideas, and learning quickly
- Highly organized and autonomous; you enjoy owning multiple projects and take pride in being able to keep all the plates spinning
- The type of person who loves checklists, proofreading and dotting the I’s
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way this last year went, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is...
- Coming up with new marketing programs and better mousetraps to attract doctors to Zocdoc
- Coordinating the roll out of marketing campaigns from ideation through execution, tracking an analysis
- Managing all marketing deliverables - setting timelines and subtasks, coordinating with vendors, and ensuring final assets meet requirements
- Taking on ownership of your own channels and programs as they mature
- Collaborating on cross-functional projects with partners in design, sales, digital marketing, data, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a library of marketing campaigns and assets, and identifying new opportunities to utilize them across channels
- Making us more efficient! Identifying gaps and suggesting improvements to our processes to help us build better, faster
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, consulting or a related field (experience with B2B marketing or healthcare industry a plus)
- Strong communication skills, , both verbally and written
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once in an ever-changing environment
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.