Sales & Marketing Operations Associate
Greater NYC Area
Join CompStak as a Sales & Marketing Operations Associate!
Our fast-growing startup is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Sales & Marketing Operations Associate. We are seeking a highly-motivated, experienced and proven Sales & Marketing Operations Associate with a desire to improve upon and build new processes and reports to make our team even more productive and successful. You will be a strategic member supporting our Enterprise team, including Client Success, New Business & Marketing helping drive strategy and execution from lead generation to sales handoff to customer retention. Be a vital part of our continued success!
Primary Responsibilities & Day-to-Day:
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our CRM and sales processes.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Enhance sales and marketing productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies and Analyze and respond to inquiries from members of our sales team.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales and marketing funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity.
- Assist with Salesforce administration and project prioritization.
- Oversee marketing technology stack operations and work closely with the marketing team to support demand generation and retention programs, including nurtures, lead scoring, and progressive profiling initiatives. May include setting up and executing tactical tasks associated with audience segmentation, customized landing pages, forms creation, email campaigns, multivariate testing, and lead scoring rules.
- Monitor and maintain data quality and governance for leads, contacts, and marketing campaign-related data and activities within the marketing databases.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and CEO.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Provide support for day-to-day CRM system maintenance and diagnose and solve technical problems.
Must-Have Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, marketing ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Strong experience with Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM.
- Ability to understand high-level sales and marketing strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, managing dashboards, and more.
- Proven experience designing, implementing and tracking campaigns that score, nurture and report on leads with the ability to engage prospects in a complex B2B buying cycle.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (e.g. Salesforce, InsightSquared, ChurnZero, Periscope).
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, marketing operations, and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology.
How You'll Be Paid:
Highly competitive salary + equity
Medical, dental, flex spending and commuter benefits
Working at CompStak:
Voted one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work four years in a row, CompStak employs some of the smartest, driven and friendliest people you will ever meet. With the backing of world-leading investors, including Canaan Partners, Moody's Corporation, RealPage, DMGT, 500 Startups and Founder Collective, we thrive on interesting and innovative work. Just like you, our team is talented, easy going, and fun. At CompStak, you will trade bureaucracy for innovation and use your energy and talent to grow the next world leader in commercial real estate. Enjoy unlimited vacation, catered lunches and happy hours, an annual company retreat, and play with our three office dogs!
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve partnered with thousands of brokers across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model to create the foremost lease and sale transaction data and analytics platform in the world. CompStak is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 50 employees in the US and continues to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players and have raised over $20m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have a regional office in Los Angeles.
Learn more at compstak.com.
Read Full Job Description