Senior ABM Manager at Unqork (Remote)
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
As a Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager, you will own and execute a multi-channel digital marketing strategy to drive demand across high-priority target accounts. Building on your skills in traditional demand generation, paired with current ABM expertise, this role is equal parts strategic, execution, and collaborative. You will have autonomy to build and test groundbreaking campaigns to generate new leads, accelerate account engagement, propel revenue, and drive efficiencies to enable our sales team (ADRs/AEs). This role is an exciting opportunity for a senior marketer who is eager to roll up their sleeves, has a high comfort level operating autonomously to own programs to completion, and is excited about making tangible impact across the business.
- Create and execute a highly segmented strategy to propel our ABM roadmap
- In partnership with product and creative marketing teams you will develop a campaign calendar that outlines your tactics to activate digital lead gen channels
- Maintain an integrated approach to all inbound and outbound efforts for target accounts using a variety of intent, propensity, and account based marketing tactics.
- Report on data insights of MQAs at all stages of the buyer’s journey & funnel to inform GTM sales of account-level behavior, intent and expansion/adoption potential
- Collaborate with PMM on campaign briefs to outline thematic demand gen campaigns by use case and persona to drive top of funnel nurture and engagement
- Nurture target accounts to drive lead progression and convert late stage opportunities
- Own the budget to drive campaign spend and optimize performance based on insights
- Measure and analyze program performance regularly, adjusting tactics to ensure results are achieved, and KPs/OKRs are met on time and on budget
- Execute paid search, display, retarget, syndication, social media across platforms
- Daily execution of paid media buys on ad platforms, including conducting in-depth keyword analysis, adjusting spend, managing analytics and audience targeting
- Minimum 6-8 years B2B marketing experience in demand generation, field or acquisition marketing, or Account based campaign development strongly desired.
- Deliver high growth customer acquisition programs through owned and paid media channels to drive high quality inbound leads that convert to sales.
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills to report on A/B testing, lead volume & acceleration, marketing attribution to pipeline, account engagement and sales effectiveness.
- Activate campaigns across digital marketing channels (web, email, paid media, content, syndication) to drive top of funnel demand and awareness to target buyers.
- Familiarity using Marketo to track campaign performance a plus. Experience with ABM tools strongly preferred (e.g. Demandbase, Hubspot, or DemandScience is a bonus)
- Knowledge managing Google Analytics or SEMRush) to optimize PPC campaigns on major search engines is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing virtual work environment while demonstrating outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Work from home with an energetic remote-first community
- Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
- Student loan payback program
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
- Free Peloton membership through UHC
- Paid Parental Leave
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.