Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you’ll play a meaningful role owning the Zocdoc marketing communication strategy and execution in support of our brand marketing goals.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading a team that oversees our brand marketing efforts. This includes the marketing communication and creative strategy for above-the-line marketing campaigns (TV in particular), along with other non-traditional marketing efforts such as earned media activations. This role will report to the Director of Brand Marketing and own the day-to-day relationships with our agencies (including creative and media), and lead internal collaboration (with teams such as acquisition marketing, PR, and creative). This is a great opportunity for a strategic and driven brand marketer to define a brand and how it goes to market from the ground up.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A marketer who believes in the power of brand communications to drive business results
- Eager to own brand marketing strategy and oversee how it comes to life
- Enjoy using data and analytics continually measure and improve brand
- Can oversee execution of brand marketing campaigns
- Resilient and adaptable, not afraid of hard work or experimentation
Your day to day is…
- Developing and implementing communications and brand marketing strategies for Zocdoc to align with brand goals.
- Driving brand health and campaign measurement and consumer insights research, identify opportunities for adjusting go-to-market strategy.
- Overseeing a team, external agencies (creative and media), and internal cross-functional collaboration to create brand campaigns and programs to drive brand awareness and create annual cadence of communications.
- Infusing communication strategy throughout the organization.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7+ years of experience working on marketing communications strategy and brand marketing, in-house or agency.
- Strong familiarity with the marketing landscape and trends.
- Creative thinker with ability use communications to solve business problems.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects for a team, multitask, and manage time efficiently.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.