Metric Digital powers marketing for the best, most disruptive direct to consumer brands in the world. We’ve helped companies drive sustainable growth that helped fuel their acquisition, IPO, or next funding round, such as Canada Goose (IPO), Bonobos (Acquired), Hired.com (Series C). Many of our clients are on the IAB 250 list, like JackThreads, Mack Weldon, Hint Water and Nature Box.
We’ve grown from a team of ~5 to a team of ~30 in the last two and a half years, and are looking for leaders to help us continue on our growth trajectory. We also recently published our first book, Badvertising, which uncovers shady practices in the digital marketing industry and helps brand executives avoid them.
Metric Digital is looking for an experienced marketer who will work with us to lead client projects to create, implement, track, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns across Paid Search, Paid Social, and Display for high-growth startups and enterprise brands.
The Senior Manager will manage and guide a team that is actively using data-driven insights, innovative best practices, and creativity to design, launch and manage digital marketing campaigns from the ground up. You will be accountable for the day-to-day management of your client’s paid search and paid social marketing initiatives, managing the junior members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for your accounts.
- Manage a team of 1-3 Associate Digital Marketers and Digital Marketers in the facilitation of all digital campaigns
- Develop and oversee digital strategy; contribute creative and strategic thinking
- Act as subject matter expert and point of escalation for client contacts through conception and execution of ideas that build brand credibility and revenue
- Launch and actively optimize campaigns across trading platforms
- Provide input and guidance around campaign design and innovation
- Document wins and share best practices among teams
- Participate in new business Audits as needed
What we're looking for:
- 3-5+ years of digital advertising and / or optimization experience (e.g., Google AdWords/Adsense, Display, Retargeting, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, PMDs, mobile analytics, site optimization, etc.)
- Management experience a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of MS Excel, reporting and data analysis
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with a mix of execution and management / delegation, as this role will involve both
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Quantitative field
Benefits of working at Metric Digital
• Competitive salary + bonuses
• Flexible (unlimited) vacation and remote work policy
• Great medical & dental coverage (and we cover 100% of the premiums) plus free membership in ONE Medical
• Pre-tax benefits (like transit benefits)
• Collaborative, casual office environment full of smart people who like solving problems. As a Metric Collective company, we share our office with ~ 30 other smart, fun, entrepreneurial people
• Responsibility and ownership from day 1
• Fully stocked snack situation
• Awesome company trips