CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The lifecycle marketing team at CLEAR is responsible for driving conversion, retention and reactivations for our B2C subscription based product. As the Lifecycle manager focusing on member retention and loyalty, you will work to drive retention using cross-channel messaging (email, in-app, push and SMS), improve and ideate around our existing member referral program, and work cross-functionally to support a data driven test and learn model.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing journey and one-off campaigns across all channels (email, in-app, push and SMS) to drive retention by showcasing membership features and benefits. Find creative ways to promote our TSA PreCheck x CLEAR offering to current CLEAR members.
- Partner with Data Analytics to uncover new cohorts, test new cancel/save offers, and improve upon churn models to drive retention through ROI positive member campaigns.
- Analyze the health of our current member referral program and rely on data and past knowledge of loyalty programs to craft the next generation of our member referral program.
- Become the SME of our member billing program, consisting of renewal, do-not-renew, soft decline and hard decline notifications. Partner cross-functionally with accounting, finance and operations to uncover new messaging channels that will drive retention and decrease billing related cancellations.
- Partner with Product and Operations on gathering both quantitative and qualitative member feedback through one-off surveys and our ongoing NPS survey program to gather actionable insights on product features and customer experience.
- Establish rigorous A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, message cadence and timing to constantly improve retention rates. Partner with other members of the lifecycle team to create a testing roadmap that directly impacts lifecycle KPIs
- Stay up to date on the latest lifecycle marketing trends and partner with creative to concept new test ideas
Who You Are:
- 4-6+ years of lifecycle marketing experience with at least 3 working on large member retention, engagement or loyalty. Prior experience with tech or subscription based businesses a plus.
- Experience executing cross-channel marketing campaigns (email, in-app, push, SMS)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner with finance, accounting, data analytics, engineering, customer service and creative teams.
- In-depth knowledge of ESPs from campaign set-up to segment creation. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Braze experience preferred
- Understanding of email best practices and knowledge of HTML. Experience with Stripo, Dreamweaver and Movable Ink preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and dig in to the task at hand