Senior Manager, Email Marketing Operations at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Manager, CRM & Email Marketing Operations to join our growing CRM team at Angi. Reporting to the Senior Director of CRM, this team is responsible for building the strategy & execution for all direct to consumer marketing communications (email, push, SMS, etc.) to drive loyalty among homeowners for Angi and HomeAdvisor.
In this role, you will help build and optimize a suite of products that are the foundation to sending personalized journey-based communications at scale to our customers.
This is the opportunity to build our email operations function from the ground up. The ideal candidate is passionate about the building of systems and excited about bringing new frameworks that allow us to operate more effectively and efficiently to serve our customers better. You should also be a creative problem solver through an innovative and analytical approach.
What you'll do:
- Oversee CRM marketing operations to ensure outbound customer communications are received by the right users, at the right time, with the right content
- Build/QA of audiences needed for marketing automation and one-off sends
- Manage the requirements and optimization of the customer marketing database and downstream data integration with the ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Work with the engineering and product teams to develop solutions that enable customer segmentation and personalization at scale
- Support the test design and multi-variate tests to improve marketing performance.
- Work independently or cross-functionally to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Establish, maintain, and optimize processes for campaign operations
- Design/build alerting system to help quickly identify issues
- Develop an automated process and workflow for email address deletion requests (aka CCPA)
- Document underlying data structures and feeds
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing operations role or email marketing at a dynamic, tech-first company
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Statistics, Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated technical expertise in outlining lifecycle strategies for operational communications, data targeting and segmentation
- Experience with an enterprise email service provider (ESP) required
- Experience working with engineering and product teams to establish the appropriate systems for scaled customer communications
- Strong understanding of database structure, data hygiene, and analytics
- Experience with SQL and business intelligence tools required
- Self starter with strong skills in problem solving and logic
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $85,000-$125,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world