Flamingo Growth Marketing Senior Manager
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer with a passion for unlocking DTC scale, a key priority for the brand. This person will develop a vision and roadmap for Flamingo’s digital and offline acquisition program and then drive that vision forward as a champion for Flamingo’s DTC business across the organization. In close collaboration with creative and digital product teams, they will have a high degree of ownership over our end-to-end paid customer journey and be responsible for driving growth through high life-time value, efficient cost-per-acquisition new customers. To unlock scale, this person will optimize existing channels and find new opportunities for profitable growth. They will also grow and develop a team of channel managers, delegating increasingly more of the day-to-day account management. Reporting to the Head of DTC, you will work closely with channel managers, and be a key cross-functional partner to a diverse set of teams from forecasting to creative to brand marketing.
What you will accomplish:
- Define, gain buy-in for, and execute a vision for Flamingo’s acquisition strategy and channel mix, with an eye towards both our Shopflamingo.com business (primary) and supporting brick and mortar sales
- Own and efficiently scale Flamingo’s customer digital and offline acquisition channels by optimizing cost-per-acquisition and customer lifetime value, and by launching new channels
- Build and grow a team of channel managers by sharing your expert opinion, engaging in proactive thought-partnership, and hiring and developing your team
- Set and manage monthly and yearly goals for profitable growth; pitch for budget, build channel-level forecasts
- Working in partnership with analytics, take ownership over omni-channel attribution modeling and identifying “true” CPA, LTV, ROI
- Collaborate with our internal creative team to produce best-in-class creative, helping to set clear priorities and paid creative roadmaps in partnership with creative leadership
- An experienced performance marketer with a proven track record of growing an ecomm business—5+ years of experience, preferably in a high-growth DTC brand
- Passionate about a breadth of channels and have independently managed 3+ channels in your career; mix of online and offline a plus
- Motivated by targets, with experience setting goals, managing a budget, building forecasts, and delivering against monthly new customer, CPA, and LTV targets
- Experienced with managing direct reports and supporting them in finding success in their channels and growth in their roles; experience in hiring a team a plus
- An analytical thinker with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent
- Naturally curious about the customer and experienced in building brand-centric journeys that resonate with them
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, and organized collaborator with cross-functional partners, especially creatives, brand marketers, product managers, and data analysts, and external marketing partners
- A pragmatic do-er, you have the ability to be scrappy and creative with resources to maximize impact
Flamingo designs body care products for daily routines and self-care rituals. With an award-winning razor, (also) award-winning shave gel, wax strips for face and body, and skin care products free from parabens, phthalates, and artificial dyes, Flamingo is a new kind of body care—one made for all routines and skin types, and fairly priced.
Our products and campaigns have been covered by Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, and InStyle, and we’ve won major accolades from Allure (Best in Beauty), Essence (Best in Black Beauty), and Fast Company (Most Innovative in Beauty). We set aside 1% of sales to support nonprofits working to improve the physical, emotional, and mental health of women globally.
Flamingo is available on shopflamingo.com, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Goop, and select grocery stores nationwide.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.