Senior Manager, Growth Marketing at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help execute on our acquisition efforts. This hire will report to our Head of Growth and Acquisition, and work closely with the entire marketing team. If you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills (both verbal and written), and are excited to get into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Strategize and execute marketing campaigns through a variety of different channels - affiliate, social, programmatic, search, and offline
- Manage daily and monthly budgets to ensure delivery and meet targets of overall company goals
- Partner with the data team to continuously track and optimize campaign performance and collaborate on innovative modeling
- Partner with the creative team to generate new content and creative treatments
- Serve as channel and/or product owner to drive performance against aggressive CPA goals
- Conduct A/B testing on live campaigns to optimize performance
- Work with marketing coordinators to set up landing pages, test strategy, and user journey funnel optimizations
- Lead coordinators with day to day strategy and optimization of campaigns
- Prepare weekly marketing reports that analyze and summarize the performance of campaigns
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
- Motivate your team and lead professional skills development to ensure they are able to hit their goals
What we're looking for:
- 4-7 years of B2C digital marketing experience
- Prior knowledge of Google Analytics, DCM, Adwords, and Facebook Editor
- Prior experience with mobile acquisition campaigns and mobile measurement platforms (Appsflyer, Adjust, etc)
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns a plus
- Experience working with large datasets
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Detail oriented, self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced startup environment
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.